Monday, April 2, 2012

WELCOME TO Butter & Bacon!

Wanted to say Hi! and welcome you to the new blog of "Butter & Bacon"

Butter & Bacon is an informative and fun blog for recipies, neat kitchen tricks, and perhaps some crazy stories (cuz my wife is a cluts). My wife and I were both raised in eastern North Carolina so certain words have very particular meaning to us like Bar B Que, Chicken pot pie, and sweet tea. so I may need to add a mini dictionary to make sure you can follow the lingo.

My wife and I meet at Johnson and Wales University in N.C. I was majoring in Culinary and Beverage while she got her degree in Baking and Pastry so between the two of us we have all aspects of the meal covered so please don't be shy with questians (others are probably wondering the same thing you are)

Thanks for visiting Butter & Bacon

Hope to see you back here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment